Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby Names...Pete's Baby (I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy...)

Ok. First of all. I looooooove Fall Out Boy. They're, like, one of my favorite bands.  And I looooooooooove Pete Wentz. Actually, we're married.

Shh. Don't tell Ashlee.

Anyway. I have always loved names and I am fascinated by them. There are just so many! Thats why I have decided that I like unique names. Not too unique, that you just make up, (*cough* Renesmee *cough*) but names that you can walk into a classroom without finding 10 people with that name. Which is kinda funny, because thats the kind of name I have.

So back to Pete Wentz. As I mentioned before, I love him, and I also love to tease him. So now I'm gonna tease his choice of name. In case you didn't know...his child's name is Bronx Mowgli. I'm pretty sure thats how you spell it. But Pete....It sounds like it could be a name of one of your songs.

"I Slept With Someone From Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was A Baby Named Bronx Mowgli"

So for his first name...Bronx....It would make sense, but only if one of his parents was actually from New York. And his middle name....just...why? Mowgli? Really? You like The Jungle Book  that much? Oh Pete. You know I love you. (See above for our marriage announcement) But, honestly I feel for your baby.

The End.
P.S. I thought of this idea while I was standing in line for a water slide at Hurricane Harbor, which is where I was yesterday.   

2 comments:

  1. that cracked me up, that blog entry

    soooo true... i can't believe he named his kid that! it's like, child abuse or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnk u! and also...how can anyone take you seriously with a name like that?

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, it automatically means youre a genius.

Welcome, geniui.