Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"I love your nose!"

Hey....llo. Heyllo.

Sorry I haven't had much time to blog. I was busy with homework, hebrew school, sleeping, and whatnot.

My 9 year old brother got an alarm/clock radio and, well, life would be better if he didn't. He insists to keep it on full volume, playing Radio Disney, and last night he set it for 600 a.m. He normally wakes up at 730. So I woke up AN HOUR sooner than normal, only to promptly hear him say, "ok, time to hit the snooze button!"

Grrrrrr.

Anyway, I don't know if you knew this, but I write songs. I write them for one of my best friends, who is soon to become famous. Just so you know.

Also, if you like Harry Potter please go to www.mylifeisaverage.com and search harry potter. It ia amazing. It feels good to know that I am not alone.

ALso...hmm what else? Drama tryouts are 0ctober, 6th I think. I'm really excited! I want to be in featured cast, but since my singing voice is BAD i'll probably be in ensamble.

Hmm.....there's nothing else happening...so...bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, it automatically means youre a genius.

Welcome, geniui.