Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Bonjeur." "Uh...........si?"

Today was my first day of school.

UJFKLNGKDHNBFJLKS:FNMDNM F<>

That is the only way I can describe it, I'm sorry to say.

First off, even though I'm in an advanced program, they put me in...uh...how should I say this? I'm with people that go to Basic Skills for Math and Language Arts. But I don't go to that and I have never needed that, so why am I with them? I am kinda pissed because I have like half of a friend in this class.

Also one of my teachers really scares me. I will quote her.

"And if you even toss your trash into the trashcan its "DETENTION FOR YOU!"

That's a bit harsh, don't you think?

Anyway, I'm taking French this year, and I love the people in my health class, so maybe it won't suck tooo much.

Anyway, nobody guessed the lyrics. Oh well. I'm not telling! hahahahahhHA!

Also. Phillies won. 5-3 I think Cliff Lee was pitching.

Ok. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, it automatically means youre a genius.

Welcome, geniui.