Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Lovable-But-Slightly-Misguided-Fairy-Godmother-Who-Only-Wants-The-Best

Heyyyy

Yesterday I went dress shopping, and it was honestly a mixed bag...of dresses. Heh heh heh.
The first place I went to had nothing, and the only person there besides me was this super fat girl. Then I went to another place, and I found a really good dress. I want to show it to you online, but apparently I can't. Grrr! There's so so so so so many dresses I can't look through them all.

Speaking of my bat mitzvah....my guest list SUCKS. I have 35 people. 35!!!!!! I need so many more. There are people in my class I want to invite but I don't know ifI have to invite the whole lot of them....urgh this sucks.

My audition is coming along beautifully. I am so getting a part. If I could be anyone,it would def be Tiger Lilly or Mrs Darling. I'll probably be the dog. Oh my gosh, that would suck.

Ok I need to figure out something that has to do with a good friend and hisbad girlfriend. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, it automatically means youre a genius.

Welcome, geniui.