Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Named an Ostrich After You, and It Just Had a Baby. Congrats!

Phillies, phillies, Phillies. UUUUUURRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

They won against the Rockies and lucky me, I went to the one game they lost.

Now it's Dodger time. They lost one and won one so they still have a chance. My mom's friends already bought a hotel in Anaheim in anticipation of a Phillies-Angles World Series. That would be AWESOME. No. What would be awesome is Phillies-Yankees. But only if the Yankees lost. Then I could be ultimate among all my Yuckies-loving friends. And prove to a certain person that the Phillies did not win last year because of luck. Oh and by the way, the coolest players are Chase Utley (<3333333333) Raul Ibanez and Jayson Werth. All you short people, be jealous. He's 6'5.

Anyway, my bat mitzvah list is up to 45. I want to get at least 5 more people because I want to have AT LEAST 50.

So that's it.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, it automatically means youre a genius.

Welcome, geniui.